Acting Director at The London Arts Board
25 year old recent Design Graduate of Chelsea College of Art, UAL (2014-2017).
Originally From County Durham, Now living in South-East London.
Winterval, Lewisham Library. (December 2018)-
- Group Exhibition of photographed works in Lewisham Library Windows
Alls Well- Camberwell Arts festival, Alley Gallery. (June 2018)
- Group exhibition of work relating to Camberwell Arts festival theme- 'Alls Well'
Drape-Flat - London Arts Board, Camberwell. (March-April 2018)
- Solo show exhibiting photographic Design work.
Contemporary Visual Art - Zine, Issue 1 (September 2017)
- Degree Show work published in popular artist Zine showcasing emerging Artists.
Ado Group Exhibition- Inland Studios, Camberwell. (December 2016)
- Exhibited Installation of Design work alongside other artists
Tap Top Group Exhibition – Stormbird Pub, Camberwell. (June 2016)
- Commissioned to design and make a tap handle for ‘Camberwell Arts Week’ as well as a vinyl image for window display,
Premier Vision, Paris. (February 2016)
- Exhibited a range of fabrics at the weeklong trade show. Forecasted for SS17.